Friday, July 08, 2011

Dinner

Last night my boyfriend, Chris, and I were debating over what to eat for dinner.

Since I had already eaten out once that day at my favorite restaurant this summer, Tomukun Noodle Bar, I was hesitant to eat out again at Chris' favorite restaurant, BTB.

We compromised on a slightly healthy/ slightly not open-faced sandwhich.

Chris topped his with a half-pound of turkey, while I settled for a few slices.. I just can't understand where all of that meat goes...

We layered sauteed zucchini and mushrooms on top of that and melted some gouda cheese over the whole thing.

Mmmmmmm. It was delicious and I didn't feel quite so guilty since we each only had one piece of the sandwich.

I guess the mass amount of turkey must have made up for the usual amount of food he takes in because he didn't even grab the chips like he said he was going to. He must be sick.

I should definitely feel his forhead this afternoon.

I did not, dissapointingly, get a picture of the sandwich because Chris tends to make faces when I take pictures of my dinner.

I hereby promise to this blog to forego the whining and faces to supply this blog with many pictures, because who wants to read a blog without pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment